1.30.2008

Getting started....and starting over

I always love looking at everyone's blogs and have finally decided to make one for our little family. I am still really confused....so feel free to laugh.

Drew and I are currently staying with my parents. We had to move out of our house for a week to get our floors refinished. It has been a crazy adjustment. No cooking, cleaning (except our little bedroom), and a whole lot of trying to find things to pass the time until Drew comes home. My parents have been so sweet. I'm anxious to get back home though and into our normal routine.

Staying here feels like we are dating again. We are staying in m old bedroom (which Drew has only seen once before when my family was helping me move out before the wedding). So everytime he comes in "my room" I want to ask him, "What are you doing in here?!" He thinks its funny...for me its traumatizing lol.

1 comments:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Aw! I love your blog header! That's adorable. I think you know how to do more than I do! I laughed when I read that about your room. I felt that way when I had to stay at my dad's when our heater went out. Jason didn't stay there that night, but Dad told me there was another pillow in case Jason changed his mind...Weird. He knows we sleep in the same bed?! And that's ok?! lol