Ok....so...
Drew is a very good cook. He is always willing to cook dinner for me when I am really tired, and he does such a good job. Today was one of those days. I am back on nights again so my schedule gets really messed up on my days off. I slept monday from 9 am to 130 pm, just getting enough to make it through the day. That night we went to bed around 1030pm and i was up again at 245 am. So I worked on homework and things around the house til 945am and went back to bed, then I woke up at 3pm. So when I woke up I was OUT OF IT and not the least hugry. Needless to say I fortgot totally about cooking dinner til about 7 when I asked Drew if he would make a pumpkin roll. It's this really yummy pumpkin bread with cream cheese filling in the middle. So he is in the kitchen whipping that up, I am chatting with my mom in the living room. I go in to check on him and there is powdered sugar EVERYWHERE. On every inch of counter space we have. It was so funny. So I asked him where the can of pumpkin is that he used because I didn't see it in the fridge. He opened up our pantry door and there it was on the shelf covered with a ziplock bag. I about died! I said, "Did you mean to do that?" and he said, "Yeah, why? Is that not where it goes?" I said..."No, love, when you open something it needs to be refridgerated" I was cracking up! Poor thing....he tried so hard!
So I asked him if I could blog about it and he, being the good sport he is, obliged. It's the little stuff like that that makes marriage fun. I wish I had taken pictures...
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment