Ohmygosh! I'm so excited!! Yay! Let's hang out and talk baby stuff sometime! You will be so beautiful..by the way, I'd love your address (baby shower invite)...
I'm a -Jesus follower -wife - mommy - craft loving - cake baking - crock pot cooking - canning and preserving wannabe - 50's mentality encouraging - vintage heart bearing - third world advocating - Haitian Creole speaking - vaccine discouraging - breastfeeding - baby wearing - calorie counting - triathlete aspiring - middle child syndrome bearing - mission minded - task oriented - list making - organizing incessantly...me. A young wife and mommy; learning to love as Jesus loves, and serve as he served.
6 comments:
Ohmygosh! I'm so excited!! Yay! Let's hang out and talk baby stuff sometime! You will be so beautiful..by the way, I'd love your address (baby shower invite)...
Congratulations!! So excited for you!
Congratulations! So happy for you!
Kyle, Sam says you're having a girl. I told him you were pregnant and he said, "What's she gonna name her?".
Oh really? My chinese test said we are having a boy. So we'll see! But out of the mouths of babes...
Congratulations!
...it's a fun ride! (and a lot of work!)
Post a Comment