9.08.2008

16 weeks!


I have been feeling just wonderful for about the last week and a half. No more nausea, no more nausea medication, less frequent headaches, and a lot less tired! I have been feeling some flutters here and there when I lay down or sit really still, but I'm still not sure if it's actuall movement or not. We are finding out what we are having October 7th! So far everything looks good!


We have also sold our house and close October 2nd!! This is such a blessing to us and we are so excited to move. We are still looking for another house *yikes!*, but hopefully we will find something this week.


I am no longer on night shift, which I think is a major factor in my overall well being. Here is a baby bump pic...I was in denial. I'm definately out of retirement lol.

2 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

I bet you are really feeling that baby move - exciting!! I have been sitting here tonight watching my rather large baby belly move all over the place. Still exciting, but a little less comfortable :)

Unknown said...

You're adorable!