10.17.2008

22 weeks

The far away look is not for effect....I had to do this one myself and I wasn't sure where to look!

Everything is going great. I get the joy of feeling this little guy all day long. He gets the hiccups at least once a day, poor thing! It is been funny to see the change that my body is undergoing day by day. Due to a surgery from a car accident, I have had my "belly button" moved like 3 times--(I say "belly button" because they had to "reconstruct, cough" my original belly button after the accident), but now it's like a real official belly button since my belly is getting so big. I have to say, I am so proud to be joining the rest of you lovely people in your normal belly button lives. Woo hoo! I am aware this will not last long before it pops out and becomes "un-normal" again, but I'm loving it.

We started looking around at registry items (finally) and I am so excited to start buying things. I didn't really feel comfortable shopping not knowing what the baby was. We were fortunately given a crib, bassinet, and changing table, but hope to start loading up on all the fun little things here shortly! I had no idea how extensive the baby supply world was. Good thing Drew is a good shopping buddy :)

5 comments:

The Rouse House said...

That is an adorable picture!

Pat said...

I love those "belly" pictures. Did you get registered anywhere yet?

Pat said...

Have you already registered at Target for the other stuff or are you waiting until closer?

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful--over halfway there!

Registering for stuff is fun; only after Wilder arrived did I know the things I would really use--the first being, burp cloths!

Enjoy the journey.

Loves!

Heather said...

wow, what a wonderful picture...you look great! (and you are popping out nicely, very cute!)
The very first time I felt Jake move was when he got the hiccups. I was sitting at work, and then they started...I couldn't figure it out at first. Then, A-HA! I am just so happy for you guys. I love reading all your updates!!!