I stayed home sick today with the flu and got to looking at the Wesley Birthing Center website again. Even though Judah's name has been decided on, I like knowing what everyone else is naming their babies. There were a lot of interesting ones born the last couple of months. Again, I'm not against different names, but some just go a little too far. So just for fun..
Da'Bless'n- poor little guy
DeLicia- is so delicious?
Shyland
Sa'Maiyanna- I see this name and I think mayonaise.
Precious
Cinsear- reminds me of "Onisty" from my last post
Nikon- named after a camera?
Ximena- Kind of like enema
Brighton- thought this was interesting for a boy.
Cuauhtemoc- I have no idea how to pronounce this.
Prophet
Oviah
Sa'More- some more of what?
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
Wow, those are unique! Of course, I am sure most people will say that about our names! Most people didn't like the name Davynn, but we loved it! To each its own...alright except for Mayonaise that one is just wrong!!!LOL!
Not much longer to go! You look great!
uummmm....those were quiet interesting. I work with a guy named Seven. Ya gotta love creativity!
These poor babies :)
P.S. I'm thinking of you as you work on your house in the third trimester. That's similar to what we did with our first, only you've got more work ahead of you I think! Don't worry, it will all be worth it! I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment