1.05.2009

33 weeks

We just had a sonogram to make sure everything is ok. Last week I was put on bed rest due to some contractions that were pretty intense and lasted about 3 days. I had some light spotting over the weekend as well so they wanted to make sure there was not a placental abruption. Everything looks good and it was great to see how big Judah has gotten.

We learned:
He weighs about 5lb 5oz already! *Please note I am doing a natural delivery* I'm starting to get scared!

He has very chubby cheeks and no visible hair

Based on his size our estimated due date is Feb. 10, 2009. (2 weeks early!)

4 comments:

Shawn said...

So excited, girlie!! Will be praying for all to go smoothly!

Shawn said...

by the way, that was me, mindy, not shawn!

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Wow, big boy! Talk to Angie about bigger babies--she has upper 8-9lb babies and has always gone natural! =)
BTW, got your invite in the mail--very cute!!

The Rouse House said...

My babies were 9 lbs, 8.4 lbs and 8.8 lbs respectively. They were all past the 40 week due date though and that is NOT what you want to hear!

I really don't think delivering big babies is different than small ones. I've had no more, um...damage than those with small babies :) I've heard it's actually easier to push a larger baby, so just keep telling yourself that! You'll do great!