3.21.2009

Swinging and Smiling

Since birth, Judah has smiled in his sleep (usually while "nursing".) A couple of weeks ago he also started laughing in his sleep. It is the sweetest thing. He smiled while he was awake for the first time today. My mom was talking to him while I was holding him and he just got this huge smile on his face. So precious! Here are a couple of pictures of him smiling in his sleep.


Also, my mom went halves with us on a swing for Judah. He didn't really know what to make of it at first, but I think he is starting to enjoy it a little more each time we put him in.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Kyle...have I mentioned I think he's BEAUTIFUL?? Wow.

Renetta said...

That last picture is classic- it is as if he is saying "Mom, what are you doing to me?" I love it! He is absolutely precious.

drea :: dre of white stables said...

How cute! I never have my camera close when Jaxon's smiling!

Heather said...

I love all his dark hair...he really is a pretty baby. LOVE THE SMILE! Just melts ya!

Sherbear2975 said...

he is soooo adorable!

Paula said...

He is just so pretty!

Elliotte said...

Hi Kyle! I just can't get over how cute he is, really is a just so adorable! I wanted to follow your blog but I can't figure out how!