This was actually 2 days ago, but 2 days isn't that far behind is it?
New this month:
* He likes to stand up on our legs and push off and stomp his feet.
* He mimics the intonations in our voices when he coo's
* He is now an official belly sleeper. If he sleeps any other way his arms jerk around and it wakes him up.
* He is wearing 3-6 month clothes and all of his sleeves look like 3/4 sleeves because of his long monkey arms.
* He is the happiest in the morning
* He drools like crazy ( I don't know why I bother dressing him. His outfits are soaked all the time!) He prefers to be naked anyway ;)
* When he was born he was 8 lbs 6 oz and was 20.5 in long. Now he is 14 lbs and 26 in long
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago
4 comments:
Eeeeee!!!
He is so cute! I bet you just cuddle with him all the time!
okay, I know most mommies love when people say their precious babies look just like them...so I hope you don't mind me saying this...but, he is Drew's mini-me! What a little doll!!! I can't get over how big he is already...time sure does fly!
It is funny that you say that, Heather! Drew will be so happy.
Post a Comment