5.01.2009

Favorite Things Friday

My attempt to do this post much earlier in the day was an utter failure so here goes nothing...


1. Martha Stewart Paint Colors----she has the ability to tell this might-as-well-be-color blind-lady what colors go together unlike any other. ha


2. Wasabi Soy Roasted Almonds--- If you have not yet discovered these tasty little treats, you are seriously missing out.


3. This color of blue and greatness of this kitchen minus the wood butterflies. Butterflies are not my thing.


4. I found this mini collection of outdoor accessories at Hobby Lobby. This is an apron that I am contemplating turning into curtains for my kitchen. Bringing the outdoors indoors is always a good thing, right?


5.These amazing wall graphics that I am putting on Judah's wall. I found them through SouleMama's blog from www.weegallery.com. Love them!


6. This little boy.

3 comments:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Ooh, fun! You should have told me you were doing this--I would have played, too!
I love #4, and your idea for turning them into curtains! I would be tempted to keep the apron, because well, I love them but don't have any. It's on my list of things to sew.

Unknown said...

ok can someone teach me to sew?
cute Favorite Things!

Heather said...

ALL very cool, especially #6.I love those color combos!