5.08.2009

Favorite Things Friday

1. Belly Sleeping --- Judah is so fidgity even when he sleeps. Sleeping on his belly keeps his arms from flailing about and helps him sleep for longer periods of time. Our record is 6 hours!


2. This road bike we got off of Craigslist for $12! I know it's not the most glorious looking bike, but they usually sell for at least $100.00 and we need it for the Triathlon.


3. My new book. I read another of his books called "Paul: A Novel", which I loved. This one is good too.


4. Being finished with school! I have been taking an online course for Medical Encoding for, oh, about the last year and a half, and I finally buckled down and finished it. PTL



5. Flower Bomb Perfume by Viktor Rolf. Note: I strongly dislike perfume, but this stuff is yummy! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Mother's Day.


6. Lime green cookware. Enough said.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That bike is soooo SWEET! ...and so is your kid :)

Weza said...

Ok so I want to hear more about that course... and I love those pots. I have red ones that are very similar.
Of course my fav photo is of Judah, tummy sleeping ... so peaceful