5.26.2009

San Diego Preview

We went to San Diego last week to see my brother, Zach, graduate from Marine boot camp. He left for MCRD (Marine Corps Recruit Depot)the day Judah was due, Feb 23. He just missed Judah's birth by 2 days so this was the first time they met. Zach graduated as a Rifle Expert and second in Physical Fitness. I am so proud of him! He looks good and I am happy to have a Marine in the family.

We all wore shirts to Zach's family day to show our support for our Fox Co Recruit!













My mom and sister Heather













Zach and his future wife Alex













Most of the pictures of San Diego etc. are on the other camera, which I don't have at the moment, so more photos to come!

2 comments:

Heather said...

am I shorter than mom?!?

Heather said...

very handsome, I would be so proud too! Way to go Zach!