6.22.2009

Looking Back

Do you ever go through your archives and look at what you were doing a year ago? I love doing that. It's fun to see what was important to me or going on in my life, good or bad, during any given month. This time last year is especially dear to my heart. This time last year, June 20th - to be exact, was when my life changed forever...I found out I was pregnant.
(Best birthday present ever)
I always knew I wanted to be a wife and mother, but Drew and I decided we should wait a couple of years, you know, to get "settled" before we started having kids. I am so glad that God knew our hearts better than we did because "a couple of years" to God turns out to be, oh about 8 months! There were quite a few scary moments in our journey...Where will we live? How will we have the money? Will I be able to stay home? Again, God knew our hearts and provided for us every step of the way.
This little boy brings so much joy into my life and I am so thrilled to be his mom.


Oy. Have I mentioned how delicious he is?

3 comments:

Weza said...

Ha funny you should say that, I was just thinking this morning about my archives and what long lost thougths are in there. Your wee man is just so adorable, and looking more like you these days.
Hows the moving plans going?

Unknown said...

We should do a playdate so I can kiss Judah!

drea :: dre of white stables said...

I remember when you found out, too. =)