7.17.2009

First Hair Cut


Remember this? I must have heard a thousand times , "look at all that beautiful dark hair!" I was so thankful for that beautiful hair. I tended to it with care, hoping and praying all the while it wouldn't fall out. Well, as I had dreaded for these few months, it did, leaving him with a nice little "toupee" hair-do.

I swore, that I would never let my baby go through the awkward, splotchy hair mess that some parents let their babies go through, so it was time to have his first hair cut.
I asked my sister Summer, who cuts my hair, to do the honors. Before....
Snip Snip!

Viola! Much better!

And I sit up now!

3 comments:

Heather said...

He looks like such a little man now. Don't worry, it'll grow back. Sam's hair did the same thing around 5 months old and then the "real" stuff came in really thick :)

The Rouse House said...

He's adorable regarless but good choice, Mama!

Weza said...

CUTE