8.03.2009

A Night Out and Bath Time

Last Friday evening we went to the Final Friday Art Crawl downtown. If you have never been, I recommend you do. It is a great opportunity to support the local artists, and you get to see a lot of really neat showings (and eat really good free food!)
A friend of mine from high school, Steven Darrow, was featured at the Kansas Sports Hall of Fame for his exhibit called "Skin and Bones". Sadly, he was injured in a bicycle accident a week before his showing and has been in a coma ever since. We went to support his work and send our well wishes and prayers to his family.

Check out those baby faces! Yes...both of them! Drew shaved his beard. That was quite a traumatic experience for me. I have only known him with a beard, and it has taken me a while to get used to it, but I love it! No more itchy kisses either.





I couldn't help myself...I just had to add these in despite them not having anything to do with this post.





Gotta love that gummy grin!
(those are NOT dirty dishes in my sink, and that is NOT a diaper on the counter)




1 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Judah looks so happy in that bath!!