9.06.2009

Z + A = <3

My family has 6 kids.
 5 girls -me being the youngest
1 boy.
My little brother, Zach.
In our 6 child family, as with any big family (especially with 5 being girls),
we have Mama hens that watch over the younger chicks.
My older sister, Summer (11 years my senior) has been my Mama hen.
I have been Zach's.
This boy-now man- kept this Hen up many nights in the past.
He has been dealt a rough hand a time or two in his life
He hasn't always made the best decisions
He has fallen in and out of love with the Lord
We have been the closest two siblings could be
And we have never been farther apart.
Watching him in his uniform, holding hands with his wife, driving off to his honeymoon...
Just made me proud.
I'm proud he chose her...I'm proud he loves her....I'm proud he chose to honorably marry her and give her the wedding she deserved.
I'm proud he is my brother.

5 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Sweet :)

Unknown said...

wow, what a handsome couple. sweet, sweet post.

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Very sweet post, Kyle. I wish the two of them the best.

Weza said...

Fanatstic post!

Zach and Alex said...

Awh! This made me tear up! I love you.