1.07.2010

Resolutionless

The first week of the New Year is nearly through and I am still resolutionless.
Is that a word?
Maybe reading a dictionary and remembering how to use my grammar correctly
 would be a good start to this New Year.
That would be boring.

I want to be a cool kid and have resolutions.
This being said,
I have given about 5 minutes of thought into what I want to do this year.
The top three would be:

Wait.

What fun is it if I tell you?
You need to work for it.
See if you can guess...






5 comments:

Weza said...

Learn to knit/crochet
travel overseas... to Australia maybe?
Have another baby! woop woop

Heather said...

1. Learn to sew

2. Travel

3. My initial guess was photography, but now I know that's lame. I'll go with Weza and say baby!!!

Sarah said...

1. crochet...IF so we can learn together I actually made that one of my goals this year!!
2. Collect stamps
3. baby making time

drea :: dre of white stables said...

1. You want to sit with me and knit and crochet and drink coffee while our boys play together...oh, was I reading too far into it?! ;)

2. Travel

3. Yea for babies! =)

myletterstoemily said...

my daughter's learning how to crochet and absolutely
loves it! good luck.