winter makes me such a ninny.
i don't ever want to leave my house
i always want to be bundled up inside
i like to eat warm food
bake a lot
work out less (eh, who cares)
and in our bout of captivity judah has learned to:
turn on the shower
turn the channel
turn on his space heater
turn off the computer , etc. etc. etc.
completing each task by saying
"aaaah done"
all of the above makes me cranky
my crankiness gets directed to the hubs (sorry)
and sadly to the baby. (said i'd never do that)
we're going stir crazy.
so with the sun shining for about 30 minutes today and with
slightly tolerable weather
we got outta here
the majority of our time was spent this way
me chasing him
i didn't mind a bit because we both needed it!
hi, spring. come quickly. i need you desperately.
3 comments:
I feel your pain, Kyle. I really do! The weather the past 2 days has been gorgeous and I've been stuck at work for both of them. I'm off this weekend and guess what? We're expected to get 3 inches of snow. I guess I won't be trying out the new road bike this week.
I can't wait for Spring! But, when it gets here I'll probably whine about how muddy and rainy it is and how I can't wait for Summer. At which time I'll shift the whining to about how HOT it is and I can't wait for Fall and football. I will then proceed to forget how depressed I can get during the Fall and so on and so on...
PS: Were these photos taken with your swank new camera?
you're not alone. we had no social obligations until today. we had plenty to keep us busy around wichita, but we certainly took advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday and took at least an hour long walk (well Wilder in a wagon).
Judah's adorable.
OMG, I am so with you. Winter makes me just want to sit on my butt and do nothing but eat all day. Definitely got out and took a walk with Holden yesterday and the day before before winter showed it's ugly face again today. Yuck! Can't wait for nicer weather. Hang in there!
Post a Comment