5.02.2010

little itty bitty

We were finally able to see our little baby for the first time.
Even though I know my belly is getting bigger and I can feel movement, it's still shocking to SEE a little baby in there.
I watched this baby actually do a summersault. No joke.
My hopes of the calm and laid back second born child crumbled right before my very eyes.
Seriously, though, it was great seeing it move from side to side and turn around and around.

Here's a profile pic. Sweet little nose and puffy lips (you could see Judah's puffy lips in his sono, too). The hand is up by the mouth.
A perfect spine.
Big alien eyes and a big round belly.









 

And a perfectly visible "little man part".



I will soon be the mommy of TWO BOYS.
We're so thrilled!

5 comments:

Weza said...

I was wondering all through the post if your were going to tell.
Wow a boy!!! That is fantastic. I bet Daddy is thrilled.

Sarah said...

you will have your hands full, Congrats Kyle!

mommyjoymarie said...

Yay for boys!!! :)

Kalinda said...

Wahoo! Two boys are a blast - there's adventure in every day. Built-in sidekicks.
Congrats!

Heather said...

When you told us you were having another boy I told Joe that life will now be fair. You just haven't lived until you've had two boys back-to-back! It's a blast when you aren't pulling your hair out or having a heart attack. Boys need brothers...and I'm a huge fan.