We had a shaving cream party while Dad-o (as Judah now calls him) was at work.
Since Drew has a beard, a can of shaving cream lasts him like a year, so we decided to help ourselves.
I sprayed some on the window and let him at it.
He thought it was hilarious. So hilarious, he felt that Henry should join in, too.
Henry was obviously less than pleased. Your loss, Henry.
Henry was obviously less than pleased. Your loss, Henry.
I put a little shaving cream in Judah's hair, he put a little on my face.... it just went from there.
We both pretended to be "daddy" and paint beards on our faces.
So, we sent Real Daddy a picture of Fake Daddies while he was off working hard.
He's laying down for his nap now and when he wakes up we are going swimming.
Today is reason 10,643 that I love being able to stay home with this little guy.

5 comments:
What a FUN mom you are Kyle! Judah you are blessed to have her!
haha! this is so cute! <3
How fun!! See you tonight!
I can't believe you exposed your young child to dangerous toxins. I should turn you in.
PS: love it!
Kyle,
How funny that I stumble upon your blog. We worked at Xenon together some years back. It looks like you are well... I have a little guy named Jude (but his nickname is Judah). Looks like life is treating you well & you are pretty cute pregnant! Congrats on two boys. I have two & I love it! Plus, its really fun being the only girl. Take care.
Brandi
Post a Comment