I had a dream last night that my water broke while on a flight to Massachusetts. I have never been to Massachusetts and I have no clue why I was going there, but the funny thing is that I wasn't upset my water broke on the plane, I was upset it happened on a Monday because Drew wouldn't get as much time off to spend with us at home. To make this dream more odd, the flight crew would not let me board the plane to come home so I was going to have to drive cross country while in labor.
Gotta love pregnancy dreams.
I'm measuring a lot smaller this time around. My midwife says it has to do with his positioning and not his actual size. He spends all his time on my left side right under my ribs (which is surprisingly not too bothersome) while Judah was front and center. I'm hoping he gets himself straightened out soon so he can be in good position for delivery.
All his newborn clothes and blankets have been washed, folded and put in place. Hallelujah.
Our birthing pool arrived last week (!!)
I have had two nights of false labor. One lasting 2 hours the other lasting 5 hours. I didn't bother to wake Drew, though, since after the first hour the contractions got less intense. I had forgotten what a real contraction felt like. I was not excited for the rekindled memory.
Judah is still working on his potty training. He actually pottied in the potty and not by it. I'm happy with that progress.
My solo trips out with Judah ended today. It just wears me out to chase, scold and squat 600 times why trying to finagle a shopping cart and keep myself composed.
Here's to a good week, all!
3 comments:
Maybe you were flying to (insert South Boston accent) Bahston so ya kid would be wicked smaht.
Can't wait for the real labor!!! Come on baby Dos...you can do it!!
And for the record, I am amazed you made it this far without spilling the beans on Dos's name. It was bound to happen at some point.
Giggle on the dream, Isnt it funny what we dream about. Loving the cute baby bump. Must be my turn to post a pic then. I shall get one taken asap.
Ah kyle, perhaps instead of Mass. it was Dallas to IKEA and I was with you and we bought so much stuff we had to drive back? That is my interpretation.
I hope you have the kiddo soon, but if you could wait until I have the blanket done since its all about me that would be great. What do you think?
Post a Comment