10.13.2009

Blog On

I blog for many reasons.

It helps me to look at my day and find the lovely in it;
the not so lovely, in some cases.
I like to share what is on my heart.
My thoughts and feelings, likes and dislikes, wordlessness, and my favorite pictures.
I like to brag on my kid and hate on my dog, and
talk about my family and friends.
I love meeting people.
I love it even more when people find me.
Oh, and even more than that, I love it when people comment.
Yes, comments.
I'm a glutton for them.
Though mainly, I blog for me.

To remind myself that my day counted,
no matter how boring or typical it was.
To remember that my ordinary life
sometimes makes a difference in others'.
And, no matter what happened,
I still live with a purpose and a calling.
Whatever it may be now.

Sorry I have been gone for a week.

I had forgotten how much I mattered.

4 comments:

Weza said...

Yes you matter MUCH!
Welcome back.
Funny how we are all a glutton for comments.
Bless ya

drea :: dre of white stables said...

I love you! Muah!

Heather said...

Kyle, you matter more than you know! I've missed your blog...BTW, you're the only one who comments on my stinkin' blog :)

Valerie said...

It was nice to see you tonight, even if it took me 30 seconds to figure out who you were! :) You look great...all trim and in shape and with a cute new haircut!
Keep blogging...but don't let it stress you...