My mom and step dad help us with Judah
while Drew and I are at work.
Grandpa found the cutest little show online
and Judah just loves it.
It's Boowa and Kwala.
They are a bilingual dog and koala.
Their songs are in English and in French and
they are highly entertaining.
They don't pronounce most English words properly
- (i.e...skip is said "skeep"), which adds to the amusing factor.
Google it.
He thinks it's the best thing ever.

4 comments:
Ok, since you blogged about it, I will check it out. I couldn't remember the name of it! You're hilarious...you should take video of you singing the songs w/ Judah. It would be fun. =)
Love your blog banner! That cartoon is cute, too! I'll have to show it to Holden. That is, if his attention span will tolerate it!
Those pics are priceless!
how wonderful that your parents can step in while you work...next best thing to you!
Post a Comment