I was tagged by Paula so here is a little insight into my weirdness!
1. I talk to my dog like he's a baby, and everything singular is plural. Example: "Does you loves you moms?" "Did you misses me?" "Gotta go poddies?" I'm a loser... lol Everyone in my family does it so it is technically not my fault
2. I, too, cannot sleep in a room where there is a ticking clock, or any light. The door is shut, alarm clock turned around, and phone turned upside down.
3.I can't stand things that are repetitive. Like when people ask the same question over and over until someone hears them. Or things that beep over and over. It makes me feel like I'm gonna crawl out of my skin!
4. Clutter makes my heart beat fast! I can't stand it...
5. I love being up all hours of the night. This works perfect since I work third shift.
6. When I am tired I get really giggly and make my own jokes that only I laugh at. This makes Drew crazy because he never knows whats going on..
7.I love cooking and making up my own recipes. Drew is a good guinea pig.
8. When I'm tired I put my elbow on my waist and my hand in the air...it's comfortable!
9. I'm obsessive about my hair color, and now that I'm poor , and can't get it colored, I am sad.
10. I cannot pick out a good wall color to save my life. Every wall in my house has been painted at least 3 times and we have only lived here 9 months!
I tag....
Lauren
Mandy
(Those are the only two people I know that haven't been tagged!)
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
When I'm laying in bed on my side, I'll stick my arm straight up in the air and fall asleep. I don't know how it comes down or if Rick gets whacked or not!
I'm jealous of your new blog header. My layout is lame!
Post a Comment