I just found these old pictures of Drew and I....I thought they were kinda cool so I am sharing them with you :)
Me in my homeland..the slums of Haiti
Drew b
ack in his band days....so cute
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago
I just found these old pictures of Drew and I....I thought they were kinda cool so I am sharing them with you :)
Me in my homeland..the slums of Haiti
Drew b
ack in his band days....so cute
Posted by Kyle at 11:34 PM
2 comments:
I love how you call Haiti your homeland. =) I have a lot of pictures of Jason from his band days. I stole them when we were dating.
Actually, I have tried their coffee. The coffee shops on the KU campus sell their coffee. I have to say, it's my favorite compared to Starbucks and another local coffee shop.
Post a Comment