7.28.2008

10 weeks


WOO HOO! 10 weeks! I'm gonna go head and use the "bad angle" claim and tell you that I'm not actually as round as I look. I'm really still not showing very much, but I can definately see Baby Parish making itself known to the world. I have had my good and bad days. I am over morning sickness, or in my case, right before bed sickness. I work nights from 11:15-5:15am and I just so happened to be sick every other night right about 4:00am. Not fun- and a little scary for the people in the bathroom with me :-/
I have been having what I think are blood sugar issues where I get dizzy, sleepy, and hot if I haven't eaten for a while. I have been eating 6 small meals a day to try and get it under control.
I am an emotional roller coaster and I think I'm scaring Drew. I threw an M&M at my brother and accidentally hit him in the cheek and I cried. It didn't even hurt him, and he deserved it, and I still cried! Drew tried to console...poor guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its ok Kyle! I cried at the Berenstain Bears the other day! OHHH and I was making rolls and they were a little on the done side and I started bawling b/e they were't a light golden brown! Those pregnancy hormones are the best! I am glad that I only have 11 weeks to go or less! Whoo HOO!
Cute belly pic!

Sheri

Lauren said...

You look very cute pregnant! Congrats again.