Thanks to the advice of one generous woman (Sherri!) and my loving husband going to Quick Trip for me at 11:30 p.m, I had my first nausea-free night!
Ah sweet relief.
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago
Thanks to the advice of one generous woman (Sherri!) and my loving husband going to Quick Trip for me at 11:30 p.m, I had my first nausea-free night!
Ah sweet relief.
Posted by Kyle at 6:20 AM
4 comments:
Yea!! So the Preggie Pops work?? Or something at Quik Trip?
Kyle,
I am so glad! The main thing is keeping your mouth moist and so i have found through various pregnancies(namely 8 going on 9) that it is the one thing that worked for me!!! Also chewing gum helps acid reflux/heartburn when you get to that point. Once again it aids digestion, so if you need any other pointers! I am always very happy to help! I know this doesn't help but nausea is a good sign of a very healthy baby/pregnancy!!
I am not kidding I still have bags of the preggie pops, lifesavers, and jolly ranchers even now...I am 26 weeks! They are a nausea/heartburn/indigestion/acid reflux saver!lOl!!
Yay!!!
Sheri
I have to say, I never felt sick with any of my pregnancies, however, Rick would say that I would go on an 18 hour sleep binge! Sleep through your first trimester and you will feel like a new woman!
Kyle, where are some tummy pics?
Sheri
Post a Comment