8.13.2008

12 weeks.


Well its official...my belly has indeed popped out! It's the awkward phase where I just look like I've eaten too much . Now that I have have my nausea under control, I am still eagerly anticipating some energy to come my way. I'm exhausted all the time, so hopefully that will be over soon! Make sure you check out the post below to meet Baby Parish :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH Kyle, it is too cute! You will be big before you know it! LOL! I look like I have swallowed an elephant! Or I am expecting one, I don't know which one is worse!!! But I can still do my 6 mile work out! So Yeah Baby!!! I am content with that! But seriosly, it is very cute!! Can't wait to see more pics!!!Hint! Hint!

Sher

Anonymous said...

OHHH BTW Congrats you are in your 2nd trimester! You can have the BIG sono soon! Are you finding out the sex?



Sher