I am 14 weeks today!
Still nauseous.
I was in the hospital this week with a migraine that lasted for 3 days.
Still no energy.
I'll get over it.
It is worth it.....
8.25.2008
Still sick
Posted by Kyle at 3:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am 14 weeks today!
Still nauseous.
I was in the hospital this week with a migraine that lasted for 3 days.
Still no energy.
I'll get over it.
It is worth it.....
Posted by Kyle at 3:20 AM
3 comments:
You are on my heart and in my prayers today.
You're right, it is worth it! I was sick up until about 16 weeks. Hopefully things will start looking up for you soon!
Bless your heart, and hang in there! Your body is doing an amazing thing...
About our Marley dog--he has been VERY skittish lately but as we're learning to blend as a family of 4 he is doing better. He just doesn't get alot of attention now, and it's hard not to feel guilty. But a hungry baby takes priority!
Post a Comment