That's me, 9 months and swollen! So I figured since I have been posting pictures of myself off and on for like 9 MONTHS, it's about time you see me in my typical garb. Yep, I live in pajamas these days.
*Bunny Trail* While on the topic of garb, let me get a gripe out really quick.
I am 5'9" and let me just say, It is impossible to find maternity clothes that will cover my belly, or go past my ankles. I need to write a letter to someone informing them that tall people to get pregnant too.
Besides my clothes not fitting, this has been my favorite part of pregnancy. Maybe because it is so close to the end? Not sure. I am really getting excited!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago
4 comments:
I have a hard time finding shirts that are long enough, too. I've decided to boycott maternity shirts and just buy regular shirts that are long.
Oh, and I live in my pjs, too. At least yours match. Mine clash most of the time, especially on the days when random people come to check my meter or something.
I'm short and had trouble finding shirts the covered my belly. At the end there wasn't a shirt that did. Maybe we need to start a new line of maternity clothing... there have been pregnant people around for a while now... you'd think it would be figured out. :)
You're adorable, Kyle! You'll live in your PJs afterward, too, especially if Judah is a "spitter-upper."
So excited for you!
Kyle, you look beautiful!
Post a Comment