2.03.2009

The Shack


I am just about to finish this amazing book and thought I would pass it on to you if hadn't heard of it.

It is an amazing fictional story of a man who, after man years of pain and suffering through his Christian walk, encounters God in a shack. You can read the first chapter online at www.theshackbook.com If you have read it, I would love to know what you thought about it. It really touched me and has helped change a lot of the ways I view my relationship with God. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I loved it!!! There are a few parts that are "questionable", but I look at the message of the book as a whole and you can really take something away from it. I have offered it to several people, and they were not interested...it will be nice to finally have someone to talk to it about. It was a fast read, so I am reading it again.

The Rouse House said...

I knew someone recently told me about this book and was wracking my brain to remember who. It was Heather!!

PaisleyJade said...

Hi there - I bought it recently and am looking forward to reading it. I am part of a Christian Fiction review site and one of the other reviewers has done a review on it - he loved it. Check it out here: www.flannelgraph.blogspot.com