2.26.2009

Finally here

Judah Andrew Parish was born on February 25th weighing 8 lbs 6 oz and 20.5 in. long after 12 hours of labor. He is currently in the NICU due to maconium aspiration and a possible infection that he acquired from the amniotic fluid. He will be in the NICU for at least 72 hours. Please be praying that his labs come back clear and healthy so he will not need an extended stay in the NICU.

10 comments:

Cheri said...

He is absolutely adorable guys! CONGRATULATIONS!

The Rouse House said...

Awww, he is so precious! I'm so excited for you and have been praying he's in your arms quickly. You guys had quite the day yesterday, you did great! Congratulations!!

Sherbear2975 said...

Congrats Kyle and Drew! He is precious!I will pray he comes home quickly! Did you have him at the hospital?

Amy said...

Congratulations! He's so cute. Praying for a clean bill of health!

mommyjoymarie said...

Congratulations - look at all that hair! He adorable, and what a big boy! Praying for good health and that you will be home quickly.

drea :: dre of white stables said...

I can't wait to meet him in real life! What a little chunk--he's soo cute!

Heather said...

oh Kyle, what a beautiful boy! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats! Try to get some rest. I'll be praying for all of you!

Paula said...

What a sweet heart of a blessing! These NICU stays are hard, I understand completely! Will pray his labs are clean and he's back in your arms in no time!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, He is so cute. I'm so happy for and glad his finally here.

Shawn said...

Well hello there, little Judah! You are so cute!

Drew & Kyle-congratulations to you both!! Judah is perfect--fearfully and wonderfully made!...praying you'll be bringing him home soon!

XO
Mindy
(Shawn's always logged in for some reason)