2.24.2009

Update

We just got back from the midwife and got a mix of good and bad news.

Bad: Pre-eclampsia is back to +2 and my blood pressure was pretty high. I have been pretty swollen, again, so this wasn't too much of a suprise.

Good: I am dialated to a 4 and 80% efaced. She went ahead and stripped my membranes to help get things started. SO hopefully within the next day or 2 we will have our little boy.

6 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

WOW - that is pretty far along, it won't be long now!
Praying for you!

The Rouse House said...

That is great progress!! I'll be so anxious to hear now!

The Rouse House said...

I'm back... I'm going to guess Judah will be born tomorrow around 4pm weighing 7lbs 14oz and 20.5 inches long. Now don't shoot me if I'm wrong, but with that progress and stripping your membranes I just have a good feeling about this! :)

Shawn said...

Yay, so excited! 4 is far along! Good!
-mindy

Sherbear2975 said...

Yay! I went into labor 12 hrs after I got to a 3 and 100% effaced! Come on Judah!

Sherbear2975 said...

Any baby yet?