**I did not keep my baby boy up a little past his bedtime last night in hopes that he would sleep in this morning.
**I most certainly am not reading the "Twilight" book series, and I definitely didn't watch the New Moon trailer 3 times in a row when I finally had the internet like some crazed teenager.
**I did not race the old woman next to me in the lap pool at the Y to see how many times I could lap her. I would never
**I did not offer to make cake balls for a BBQ this weekend only because I wanted them for myself. I did not proceed to eat 5 of those cake balls.
**I did not let my dog out this morning to potty, and wasn't too tired/frumpy looking to stand out there with him, so I did not just prop the door open in hopes he wouldn't take off and just let himself in like a good little dog. That he DID do.
**I did not forget to bring extra clothes and diapers for Judah for an all day stay at my parents house and I never put him in his 2 year old cousins diapers until I was able to get some more.
**I am not currently putting off mopping the floor and messing around on my blog instead.
**There has not been the same load of laundry in the washing machine since Thursday.
Your turn! What haven't you been doing??
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago
4 comments:
Bwahahaha!! I hate sci-fi and swore I would never read Twilight. I got sucked in too, read them all and saw the first movie. Just don't tell ANYONE!
Ha I love these little 'confessions'. I am not ignoring my child who wants me to make playdough snails, while blogging instead.
Angie, you're busted! ;)
Andrea, you are SWORN to secrecy!
Post a Comment