We are hopefully getting our Internet set up tomorrow, so until then, here is a quick picture update. We haven't put up the trim...so just imagine there is pretty white trim all over the windows and flooring and not the nasty wood and unpainted areas. Our room and the dining room are currently acting as storage rooms, so you don't get to see those :)
I'm standing in the dining room taking this picture. Looking into Kitchen, Sitting room, and Living Room
I'm standing in the dining room taking this picture. Looking into Kitchen, Sitting room, and Living Room
We haven't gotten around to hanging pictures, either. But just imagine how nice those will look hanging above our amazing craiglists couch that is sitting atop our IKEA rug (thanks, Dawna!)
Judah's room. I was a tad paranoid letting him sleep in there alone the first night, but we are just right across the hall and he did fine.
5 comments:
Your place looks very nice. I too love IKEA. Exciting to see pictures of your new place. Hope the move went smoothly.
Wondering how your triathalon went? Is going? Not sure if you have done it yet???
Great to see a post from you. I do like your blog.
Sooo cute! Open and bright, and finally home!
Oh my gosh! I just calculated that inot Kgs and it is amazing! You really rock girlfriend. Well done. And Hubby is doing really well too.
I love your couch! I also like the color of your walls. It is nice a bright. I always paint rooms darker than I want them to be. Good thing a gallon of paint is fairly inexpensive. Congrats on the new house.
It looks great! I'm ready to see it in real life! ;)
Post a Comment