9.18.2009

Friday Favorites

Play dates with Jaxon, Ali, and Syd
and a mom date with Andrea

Homemade baby food

This lovely wall. I want it in my home.



These hand towels from Pottery Barn.
 I thought they were neat given they are my sister and I's names.
I always liked blue better anyway! :)

A night out with the ladies even though I didn't win the cool fall decor prizes!


Happy Friday!

6 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Lovely things!!

Weza said...

Good for you to make Homemade baby food. Mash was a favourite of the girlies. Infact I couldnt get them to eat the store brought stuff.

The little plates are sweet.
You are looking fab in the photo!!!

Sarah said...

love the play date photo. Funny how much bigger Judah looks!! we need a game night date!

Unknown said...

So good to see you @ Bunco. Good job making baby food!

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Those are the two cutest little boys I have ever seen!!

drea :: dre of white stables said...

PS I swiped the playdate and Bunco pics.