Henry used to be my "baby".
Since my real baby has arrived, Henry has been slightly neglected.
He seems to want to bark right as the baby is falling asleep.
His noisy little toe nails clank up and down my wood floors all day long and
he has OCD.
You think I'm kidding?
He seriously does.
He wants to play fetch all.day.long.
When I don't play fetch with him, he throws his ball under the couch and cries until I come to get it.
When I take his ball away from him, cries around the house sniffing to find it.
To add to my fixated dogs problems, we live in the middle of some type of Woodland Forrest that is being overridden by squirrels.
Given that my dog is not your average dog, you can assume these are not your average squirrels.
They come to my window and torment my dog.
Seriously!
They sit on the ledge and fluff out their tails and eat their acorns while he sits in my house barking up a storm.
If I had access to a BB gun, I would go all Hillbilly on these squirrels and show them who's boss.
I don't. So I will just expose them in the blog world.
Exhibit A: Henry spots something.
Exhibit B,C,D: Behold, a squirrel arises with intentions to disturb my household and torment my dog.
(Note: These pictures were taken after I shooed him away from my widow ledge, yet, he still merrily frolics about.)
Exhibit E: Unleashing the fury! (or furry. whatever.)
Looks pretty ferocious don't you think?

1 comments:
Definitely ferocious. I was scared. Thank you for the imagery of going "hillbilly" on the squirrels. I would enjoy that. =)
Post a Comment