Fantastic! That is wonderful news. Does that mean you are through the woods now? Enjoy the precious time with your boy, make another baby, craft and sew, and get on a plane.
I'm a -Jesus follower -wife - mommy - craft loving - cake baking - crock pot cooking - canning and preserving wannabe - 50's mentality encouraging - vintage heart bearing - third world advocating - Haitian Creole speaking - vaccine discouraging - breastfeeding - baby wearing - calorie counting - triathlete aspiring - middle child syndrome bearing - mission minded - task oriented - list making - organizing incessantly...me. A young wife and mommy; learning to love as Jesus loves, and serve as he served.
8 comments:
YAY!!! Glad to hear, its just what you wanted
Congratulations! Praise the Lord!
Fantastic! That is wonderful news. Does that mean you are through the woods now?
Enjoy the precious time with your boy, make another baby, craft and sew, and get on a plane.
Yay! I love staying @ home. There's nothing like it!
This post just brought tears to my eyes as I am so happy for you!! Congratulations!
Kyle...it's what you were meant to be! Now go get knocked up again! Go on...quit reading this post...get...
I had fun celebrating with you on Sunday! So happy for stay at home mommydom!!!!!!
What great news!
Post a Comment