In order to get a few seconds to blog, I am letting Judah play with my phone.
He loves it, and knows that in any moment, I'm going to snatch it away.
So he is staying quiet and pretending I'm not watching his every move.
I have missed this little boy so much.
Though, I have learned that I am now in a totally different ball game.
He was not mobile when I went to work.
Now he is.
You get me?
I used to be opposed to those monkey leash things...I'm starting to rethink that.
No not really.
Moving right along...
by different ball game I mean:
He learned to crawl, walk, run, pull everything down in sight,
scream, throw fits, refuse to eat, refuse to nurse, chase Henry,
love to read, love to watch movies, open drawers and cabinets,
open and close doors, open and close the toilet seat,
get in the trash, get in the laundry hamper, chase me, play peek a boo,
pull off his socks, and jump in his crib (phew!)----
all while I was working.
Needless to say, this is a totally different experience.
So glad it's me who gets to chase him, and no one else!
P.S. My husband would like to thank all of you for your encouragement to us to "get busy"
and start making babies. He now loves all of you.
3 comments:
What a busy boy you have... I bet you love it!
Funny dream by the way... Im wondering did I have a kiwi accent?
Judah sounds JUST LIKE Wilder.
Except we're done nursing.
Aww I can't wait for Holden to do all of that. Or can I? Hey @ least I will actually get some exercise, hahaha!
Post a Comment