1.02.2010

My very odd boy

Judah made off like a bandit on Christmas.
Drew and I agreed to buy him one gift and make him one gift.
That we did.
Our families, however, bought him oodles and oodles of toys.
He loves them.
But, his favorite things are.....

Cheap-o Wal Mart cooking utensils located in the bottom drawer in my kitchen.
He pulls open the drawer, puts the spatula and ladle in his hand,
and he's off!

He throws them down...

Only to pick them up again.

He walks around banging them together
oh
and all over any surface in sight


And...he eats with them.


I was warned about the boxes and wrapping  paper being the real hit for Christmas
and Birthdays.
Nobody warned me about my cooking utensils.

6 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Hehe - aren't kids strange with the things they love!!

Ashleigh Thomson said...

Aww!! Alex's parent's told us that for a few years, they will rather play with the packaging than the actual toys. Holden could pretty much care less about either at this point! He does love to grab our cell phones, though! Right now he has a billion toys (from his grandparents) and they just sit around our living room cluttering it up!

Sarah said...

I want to see this kid actually eat with those!!

Weza said...

Thats a future chef in the making xxx

drea :: dre of white stables said...

...And he beats up his friends with them! =)

Your new layout and font is really cute!

alex.klein said...

he is such a beautiful little boy! I was so sooo happy to recieve those three kisses from him! Next time I see him he will probably cry at me again just like Cale screamed at me.

danggit!