7.07.2010

time to get moving

I've been tryinig to soak up these last few weeks alone with the little boy.
We have been going swimming, to the park, watching Veggie Tales while he sits on my lap and we point at Bob. I'm trying to make them a good for him because he has no idea he has a brother coming. No clue.  I have talked about "baby" in my stomach. Asked him to give "baby" kisses.  Asked him, "Where's baby?"  He has no clue. It's going to be a harsh reality for the poor guy.

Alas, he is coming, and they will (hopefully) one day be the best of buddies. I'm getting ready to enter the third trimester in a few days and I have been putting it off for long enough.  It's time to start thinking like there is a baby coming.

Bring on the baby clothes.


Gobs and gobs of baby clothes.

I can't believe Judah was ever that small.
Cute little booties, mittens and hats. It makes me excited for this new little guy.

Speaking of this little guy...he's getting huge and so am I.
My legs, face and hands have been starting to get swollen and I have been feeling pretty tired again. I have been unable to go to the gym in weeks- for one reason or another-so I used my birthday money to get a treadmill off of craigslist. Nothing fancy, but it keeps me active.  I walk 3 miles a day.  Usually I walk 1.5 miles while Judah is napping and another 1.5 after he goes to bed. It has taken care of the swelling and my energy level is up again.


Call me a cheater, but I have it rigged so I can read blogs while I walk.

Only about 12 weeks until this guy gets here. I can't believe it.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

you go, girl. i worked out a total of 0 times when i was pregnant with story.

Weza said...

good on you Kyle, I am impressed. You have a few weeks until Judah gets the shock of his life. praying he transitions well. xxx

alex.klein said...

gosh I still cant believe theres going to be another gorgeous parish baby! It probably just doesnt seem so real because I havent seen you! Im so excited! I love you!

Michelle said...

I don't call that cheating, I call that multi-tasking! Plus I'm sure it make the time go faster! Good job!

Heather said...

I keep forgetting you're pregnant! I can't wait to meet the newest Parish. I met a family on our raft trip that had a 5 year old that looked a little like an older version of Judah...he was cute. Kisses.