7.27.2010

Tuesdays are boring...kind of like this post.

This is Tuesday.

I am way behind on posting, but we've been pretty boring (too hot for me and the kid to go anywhere) so you haven't missed much.

Judah rubbed poop in his eye this morning. Poor guy. 

I am missing a CD that was due back at the library yesterday.

My family is off visiting my brother in sunny California. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous.

Drew is in his 4th week of P90X.  It no longer sounds like someone is dying in front of my TV every evening and his body is noticeably changing.

On that note, it's highly unfair that he is getting into peak physical fitness while I am getting larger by the minute. Thanks, Babe.

Has honestly pondered asking my filthy rich neighbors if they would mind if I just went and jumped into their pool. Just at that one part of the day where I feel like no matter how low I turn my air conditioner or how much cold water I run over my feet, that I will ever cool down. He would say no, I just know it.  That's the only reason I haven't asked.

Yes, if I were filthy rich you could jump in my pool.

The appraiser that came to my house this morning was my neighbor. I wonder if that will work in my favor or not.

I have craved mustard this pregnancy.  I hate mustard.

I used my birthday present from Drew on Saturday and went and got a haircut and a pedicure.  It was heaven.

I'm done now.  Happy Tuesday, all :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

although you say nothing has been going on in your life it sounds more exciting than mine!! love your post

Heather said...

I don't know if I should say this out loud...but I will I guess.

Here goes...

I'm jealous that your "boring" posts are better than my good ones.

There. It's off my chest.

:)