OK love the chucks on the naked little legs TOO CUTE, however my fave is that you can see his pillow lips poking out. Kyle you have the cutest baby EVER. I keep thinking the new one will be another spitting image of you. Gosh I love that kid
I'm a -Jesus follower -wife - mommy - craft loving - cake baking - crock pot cooking - canning and preserving wannabe - 50's mentality encouraging - vintage heart bearing - third world advocating - Haitian Creole speaking - vaccine discouraging - breastfeeding - baby wearing - calorie counting - triathlete aspiring - middle child syndrome bearing - mission minded - task oriented - list making - organizing incessantly...me. A young wife and mommy; learning to love as Jesus loves, and serve as he served.
3 comments:
He is sooooo precious, cause he is Doody!!!
I LOVEEE this. My favorite part is hims wittle shoesies are still on.
OK love the chucks on the naked little legs TOO CUTE, however my fave is that you can see his pillow lips poking out. Kyle you have the cutest baby EVER. I keep thinking the new one will be another spitting image of you. Gosh I love that kid
Post a Comment