have I got some boys for you!
I did the quickest, most unsightly sewing job ever to get these costumes ready in time.
A happy little cucumber....Larry.
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago
have I got some boys for you!
I did the quickest, most unsightly sewing job ever to get these costumes ready in time.
A happy little cucumber....Larry.
Posted by Kyle at 9:38 PM
6 comments:
So cute! When Josiah was 2 and Jacob 6 months they were Bob and Larry too. Only my oldest was Bob and my baby was Larry. And mine was unsighly hot gluing :)
I think you did a good job! They look cute!
so cute! Good job
Aww, very cute! And as it happens, I love to talk to tomatoes!!
Aw...They're adorable!!! Great job, Mama!
Did you buzz Judah's hair? I love eeet. Very boy.
So here is the thing, Kyle.......BEAUTIFUL! They were so cute and Judah was so funny sipping around moms backyard! Great job, I don't know how you do it all!
Post a Comment