10.18.2010

Our First Days Together

I just love having a little baby in the house again.
I have really missed that new baby smell.
Caleb is an amazing sleeper. 
He only gets up once during the night to eat and sleeps until 9:30am.
Such a blessing.

He hardly ever fusses and has a really laid back demenor.
He gets lots of kisses from mommy and daddy and rough little smoochies from Judah.

He is looking more and more like Judah every day.
Drew was really hoping he would look like him.
Sorry, babe.
Maybe when we have a girl she'll get you're amazing long lashes and dark curly hair.
He smiles and laughs in his sleep already.
It's precious and makes me want to wake him up and squeeze him.
He has enormous hands and feet just like his brother.

He's just dreamy.

7 comments:

susan said...

He is a blessing, and very beautiful!

Michelle said...

Baby bliss!

Heather said...

That is a cute boy! And I'm particularly fond of his little scowl. I can't wait to see him again. What blessed boys to have a mom and dad that love their job!

Ashleigh Thomson said...

Congrats Kyle! He is adorable. When/if we have another I hope he/she's as easy as your 2nd! :D

Anonymous said...

That's why Jesse wanted to see him so badly, he loves that new baby smell...

Abby

Alina @ My Yellow Umbrella said...

He is precious!! Congrats!

Unknown said...

awwwwww...beautiful.