11.24.2010

fun art


Judah has really been getting into creativity.
He has creatively colored on my windows with non washable crayon and creatively sent one of those crayons through the washing machine.
Not only does he love to color, he loves him some glue stick. Whether he's using it on paper, smearing it with his fingers or eating it, it doesn't matter.
I used this to my advantage and combined his love and mine (coffee) to make a turkey or "tooky" family.


I'm only kidding about all his new ventures into creativity.
I mean, they really did happen, but that just comes with a busy boy who is locked in the house during cold weather.
This craft luckily held his interest for a while and it was fun for both of us.

I also contributed to our household art while cooking dinner:


Nearly caused a fire.
Dang it.

P.S.
I have been having quite a bit of trouble the last few months posting with this blog and as a result, have started a new one.
Be looking for the link here in a few days.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the turkey family idea, cute!